My friend Amy says I need to get with it and blog 'cause "Recount" was so last years news. She's right. I've no time to write a proper post so instead I'll tell you what I'd like to post about.
- I'm having sushi with Amy next week. I love sushi and am excited.
- I want to learn to sew. Jeff's mom hooked me up with all sorts of sewing paraphernalia for Christmas so I should be about ready to create some new masterpiece.
- I have a contract on one of my houses. Please pray it goes through- to close Jan 23rd.
- I love to read and am excited to post MY favorite books of 2006.
- Work is picking up. $$. I'm excited.
- Jeff and I spent this new years setting goals for ourselves. All types. I love goals... and lists... and a little healthy competition. We are going to see who can read the most books this year-- nerds, I know.
- I think I may have a new roommate moving in next week. Just a temp thing until she finds a new space.
- I spent the entire month of November battling fibroids and pain. After 2 er visits and an out patient surgery, I'm told I need another surgery. Was putting that off (3 day hosp stay and 6 week recovery not to mention a 6 inch scar - blech) until the pain started back up again this week (ugh). Ring. Ring. Dr. Davis? When can I get in??
- I hope to be offered a contract with my photography agency at the end of January or Feb. It will bind me exclusively to them and give me a raise in my commission.
Just the bare facts. No fluff. I will try to do better at postings. I can't believe you people still check this?!? Thanks for being my friends.