(as inspired by the movie Waitress)
- 1 package of graham crackers, crumbed
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 8oz cream cheese
- 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- 3.4oz package lemon instant pudding mix
- 2 tsp grated lemon rind
- 1/2 cup lemon juice
- 1 pint blueberries
- 2 tbs blueberry preserves
- 1 cup whipping cream
1. Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter.
2. Press evenly in bottom and up sides of a 9-inch pie plate. Bake pie crust at 350 for 8 minutes. Cool completely.
3. Beat cheese, milk, and powdered sugar until creamy.
4. Add pudding mix, rind, and juice. Beat until blended.
5. Spread half of mixture into crust.
6. Stir together blueberries and preserves, spread evenly over lemon mixture.
7. Spread remaining lemon mixture over blueberry mixture. Cover and chill 2 hours.
8. Beat whipping cream until stiff peaks form and spread around out edge of pie forming a decorative border.
... anyone want to come over and help me eat this thing??