2 large eggs, lightly beaten
15oz ricotta cheese
10oz frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained (be sure to use frozen spinach-- none of that
1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
1/2 tsp salt
4 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
2 - 16oz cans black beans, drained and rinsed
1 - 2lb, 13oz jar pasta sauce
1/2 tsp ground cumin
9 precooked lasagna noodles
- Stir together eggs, ricotta, spinach, cilantro, salt, and one cup of Monterey Jack cheese.
- Mash beans with fork in a separate bowl. Stir in pasta sauce and cumin. Spread 1/3 of bean mixture into a lightly greased 9x13 inch baking dish.
- Layer with 3 noodles, 1/2 of spinach mixture and 1 cup Monterey Jack cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Spread with 3 noodles and remaining bean mixture.
- Bake, covered, at 350 for 1 hour; uncover and top with remaining Monterey Jack cheese. Bake 5 more minutes or until cheese melts. Garnish with cilantro.