Sunday, April 12, 2009

... Sidneys Adventure in the Swamp, I Mean Park

Dear Kacee and Jeremy,

It's been raining a lot around here. Feels like weeks. But today the sun was out and the air was warm so Michelle and I went to the park. She finally took my hint.

No one was in the field. We had it all to ourselves. I wonder why? It was so much fun with all the mud and puddles.

I chased birds, ran after the ball, skidded through the water...


Oh, and by the way, I don't chase bikes anymore. Nope. That seems to make Michelle and Jeff really happy. I know that in order to go to the park I have to follow the rules. I sit on the front porch until they walk across the street and release me to join them. And I know that 'home' means I'm to grab my ball and run along the sidewalk toward the house and wait for them to walk across with me.

It's worth it... all those rules... 'cause going to the park is loads of fun. Even if I have to get a bath after days like these.

Miss you,

Sidney

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Awww. Cute pics. I love the first one - it's so Sidney.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much!
We just saw this and loved the letter from Sid! We miss her dearly!

Jeremy and Kacey