Friday, September 14, 2007

... Radio Lab

WNYC's Radio Lab is my newest podcast obsession. I love to learn and this show teaches me.

They take simple topics, ask basic questions, and research the science. The shows hosts, Jad Abumrad and Robert Krulwich, are comedic yet knowledgeable. The program is produced in an edgy way that keeps your attention. Attention that is required to grasp some of the concepts they are introducing.

Time
Zoo
Memory
Sleep
Space
Music
Emergence



These are some of the shows I've already listened to. They are fascinating. Check them out, I promise you'll learn something new.

3 comments:

Ginger said...

ooh! sounds very interesting..Ill have to listen this weekend.

Catherine said...

Very cool! I just listened to the latest one on Detective Stories. Fascinating!

Michelle said...

Yep. Fascinating. Check out the one on Memory. It was the first one I heard and it totally blew my mind.